Greetings, My name is Lawrence and Welcome to "The Eternal Garden" Here I will share my experience in gardening from planting the seed to harvesting seeds and everything in between ;) Gardening connects us with all the elements, Earth, Air, Fire, Water and the divine Spirit. I am here so we can all grow together and share knowledge and wisdom so we can all turn this planet green 1 by 1. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section below my posts. Enjoy the ride!!! :) With Love/Light & Gratitude
~ Lawrence

Monday, April 21, 2014

Project Photosynthesis


Photosynthesis under the microscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☯ Sacred Herbs ☯

☯ Sacred Herbs ☯

☯ Traditional Herbal Healing ☯

☯ Traditional Herbal Healing ☯

✡ Earth ✡ Fire ✡ Water ✡ Air ✡∞ Spirit ∞ ✡

✡ Earth ✡ Fire ✡ Water ✡ Air ✡∞ Spirit ∞ ✡

☼ Eat the Rainbow ☼ ( Lifeforce Energy ) ☼ ;)

☼ Eat the Rainbow ☼ ( Lifeforce Energy ) ☼ ;)

Flower Of Life

Flower Of Life

ૐ* OHM ૐ*

ૐ* OHM ૐ*